Sigalagala National Polytechnic Internal Audit Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Sigalagala National Polytechnic Internal Audit Assistant Jobs in KenyaJob SummaryAssisting the Internal Auditor in completing audits and reviews of processes, procedures and leading, developing and monitoring internal controls;
evaluating the degree of internal control exercised by each person and providing updated procedures for the polytechnic.
• Assisting team with the use of accounting software both activity and college systems for the purpose of ensuring compliance with government guidelines.
• supports audits of a variety of internal activities and/or procedures for the purpose of ensuring compliance with prescribed auditing standards, detecting issues occurring so proper resolution can be determined.
• Collaborates with other staff members, independent audit staff, state agencies, etc. for the purpose of responding to questions with audits and/or preparing work aids, manuals, policies and procedures for use by college personnel.
• Coordinates the data processing system with financial data for the purpose of ensuring system is operating efficiently, effectively and accurately.
• Prepares a variety of reports, documents and other written materials (e.g. concise statistical, analytical reports, monthly travel report to Council, detailed audit findings, reports, memos, letters, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
• Responds to inquiries from a variety of sources (e.g. staff, auditors, government agencies, etc.) for the purpose of providing information or direction related to polytechnic accounting issues and clarification as needed.
• Assists in reviews of Polytechnic internal processes and controls (e.g. travel reimbursement related issues, college accounting manual, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring financial information is properly processed, reported, and safeguarded.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the Principal for the purpose of ensuring the
efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
CPA (K) or its recognized equivalent
A bachelor’s degree in Commerce, accounting or Finance or any other related discipline.
At least TWO (2) years experience in an equivalent position in a busy educational
institution and demonstrate outstanding professional competence.
Ability to perform principles and practices of accounting and auditing including
general ledger debit, credit, journal entries and audit procedures.
Computer literacy in the relevant packages
High level of integrity.
Member of a relevant professional body.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Sigalagala National Polytechnic Internal Audit Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.