Sidian Bank Branch Manager – Branch Banking Jobs in Kenya
Sidian Bank Branch Manager – Branch Banking Jobs in Kenya Job DetailsAt Sidian Bank, we recognize the significant accountability and inherent risks that an entrepreneur takes to make his ideas and dreams a reality.
It is for this reason that our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to create wealth through provision of transformational financial solutions that meet.
Ensuring overall Branch Management, Staff Management, Business Growth and Development and Operational Excellence.
This role also develops and implements business strategies to deliver performance and growth targets as well as maintain good business environment entrepreneur’s needs and facilitate growth through convenience and choice.
Key Responsibilities Activities
Strategic input and planning
• Contributes to the completion of the Sidian Bank Retail Operational plan by preparing and implementing a branch business plan that encompasses strategies for performance on branch growth objectives.
• Prepares the branch budget for approval and contributes to the overall control of expenditure by monitoring costs and reporting on performance against budget variations.
Sales & Business Development
• Full responsibility for all product lines and all sales and business development for entire branch business.
• Develop business opportunities and monitor business’s activities in line with the Bank’s long-term strategic and annual business plans and ensure that the Bank remains competitive and promptly reacts to changing market conditions and customer needs.
• Develop and implement a branch turnaround strategy to ensure that at least the branch is profitable.
• Develop a focused relationship management system, which increases the branch ability to increase the flow of business and generate deposits, lending and revenues from existing and new customers in line with the enterprise strategy.
• Enhance the appropriate controls and monitoring mechanisms for the development of a high-quality lending.
• Ensure full compliance with the Bank’s Credit Policy, Central Bank of Kenya guidelines and appropriate provisions of the Banking Act with respect to lending.
• Enhance relationship marketing and management – to establish, maintain, and enhance relationships with customers and other partners, at a profit, so that the both the customer and bank objectives are met achieved by a mutual exchange and fulfillment of the brand promise.
• Ensuring compliance to the Environmental Social Management (ESM) policy and procedure in day to day branch business.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Sound knowledge of Retail Banking/SME products, services and processes together with exposure in Retail Banking Branch Operations or Customer Service Delivery.
• Profound understanding of retail market, key competitors and offerings as well as competitive edges to win quality customers.
• Thorough understanding of CBK regulatory framework and pertinent regulations impacting corporate customers.
• Strong leadership, marketing, sales and management skills.
• Highly effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills.
• Solid performance management and motivational skills.
• Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
• Strong managerial, planning, analytical, decision-making, lateral thinking and project management skills
• Demonstrate ability to develop and lead teams to achieve goals and have strategic perspective
• University degree or above in a relevant business discipline e.g. Business Administration or Finance
• Professional qualification is an added advantage e.g. CPA, ACCA, AKIB
• At least 10 years’ experience in Retail Banking and/or Commercial Banking including a minimum of 5 years proven and progressive management experience.
How to Apply
Indicate the position in the subject bar
Application to be sent to: email@example.com
Soft copy applications only
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.