Sentinel Africa Consulting Limited Training Administrator Jobs in Kenya
Sentinel Africa Consulting Limited Training Administrator Jobs in KenyaJob Details Sentinel Africa Consulting Limited is a Risk Management Consultancy headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
Our vision is to be the advisor of choice and we aim to achieve this by obsessively going about making our clients and partners win.
Our view on risk management is two-fold;
We are looking for an outstanding, energetic and ambitious talent for the position of Training Administrator
About the Role
The job-holder will be responsible for managing the day to day activities that ensure successful running of all the training department activities. .
• Participate in development and implementation of training programs
• Collect, maintain, and update all the training records
• Communication of proposed and upcoming training programs to both internal and external clients
• Research and propose any improvements or new programs that can be adopted in the training department
• Plan and coordinate classes, training programs, seminars and conferences and any other event that may arise that will be related to training.
• Manage and maintain good relations with our training partners.
• Respond to incoming training enquiries with an objective recruiting the prospective trainees.
• Diploma in Business Management/Information Technology or related field.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in training coordination or events coordination or customer service.
• Good understanding of Office applications like Ms Word, excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Outstanding multitasking and planning abilities.
• Sales experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and interested in this role, send your CV to
email@example.com by 26th June 2020.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.