Sense of Africa Systems Administrator Jobs in Kenya
Sense of Africa Systems Administrator Jobs in Kenya Job DetailsJob SummaryThe role is responsible for all company’s System management, User support, system analysis, database design and administration, and Management of ICT related projects within the company’s business units.
Sense of Africa is a footprint brand of Tourvest Destination Management, a division of the Tourvest Integrated Group of Companies.
Sense of Africa operates wholly owned offices in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Namibia and Botswana.
In keeping up with our current business needs, we are pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of a Systems Administrator to be based in Nairobi. .
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
• Assist in managing the development, implementation and maintenance of application systems
• Enhancing performance by ensuring all systems have critical updates, upgrades and up to date antivirus software
• Assist in acquisition, servicing and maintenance of all ICT equipment, including Gensets, power and power back-ups, PABX and Telephones
• User support and training
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations
• Assist in implementation and integration of new technologies and/or initiatives to enhance systems efficiencies and output
• Maintaining an accurate and consistent master data for the organization
• Assist in continuously reviewing existing systems processes in line with the company strategy needs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
• Problem solving, analytical, organizational and training abilities
• Must have experience in Tourplan, Sage 300 and Office 365
• Experience in Systems Security, Backup and Recovery
• At least 5 years’ experience in SQL Programming, Systems and Network Administration
• Must have Cisco certifications (CCNA,CCNP)
• Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching with routers, switches, Wi-Fi, and firewalls
• Experience with Active directory administration and CRM Systems
• Experience in installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Virtual Machines/Servers
• Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision.
Job application procedure
If you feel that, you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, submit your application clearly indicating the position applied for as the subject matter.
Deadline for receiving applications will be Friday, 6 March 2020 at 1700hrs.
Please note due to the large number of applications received; only candidates who meet the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted.
Sense of Africa will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or, for being offered a position.
How to Apply
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.