Securex Agencies Sales Executive Jobs in Kenya
Securex Agencies Sales Executive Jobs in Kenya Job DetailsJob SummaryResponsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions.
Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
• To source for new guarding and electronic systems clients as per the monthly targets.
• To source for extra business from existing clients as per the monthly targets.
• To conduct security surveys for new and existing clients and prepare and deliver to the client the survey reports within the stipulated timeframe.
• To prepare appropriate quotations and deliver to the clients with stipulated timeframe.
• To follow-up on all quotations and given and submit weekly reports.
• Communicate to concerned departments of confirmed/ongoing jobs within reasonable timeframe.
• Analyze business proposal responses and prepare weekly reports.
• Ensure that service contracts are signed before commencement of the service.
• Collection of all relevant fees from the client as per the contract terms.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Carry out regular visits to clients to monitor Customer Satisfaction.
• Undertake customer opinion surveys in respect to sales.
• Organize sales exhibitions and promotions.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
• Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team. Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
• A clean and valid driver’s license.
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
• A university degree in Sales and marketing or business studies is preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years of related experience
Job application procedure
Please submit your CV if you meet the requirement.
How to Apply
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.