Scopic Remote Android Developer Jobs in Kenya
Scopic Remote Android Developer Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsScopic is the world’s largest virtual company.
Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Android Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
The right candidate will work with a small team of advanced software engineers to build industry-leading applications with the latest technologies.
At Scopic, we believe great technical engineers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location.
Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications.
When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day.
The applications Scopic engineers are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses.
Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies.
As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company.
If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here.
Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day.
Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications.
Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Strong Android SDK programming skills
• Strong Java skills
• Strong OOP skills
• Hybrid frameworks experience
• Intermediate English skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Experience with cross-platform mobile development
• Experience with iOS development using Swift and/or Objective-C
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Scopic Remote Android Developer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.