SCAW Limited ERP and Special Projects Manager Jobs in Zambia
SCAW Limited ERP and Special Projects Manager Jobs in Zambia SCAW Limited seeks to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill up the position of ERP and Special Projects Manager.
ERP and Special Projects Manager (1)
The role is responsible for management of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP system) and includes system support, system enhancement, users training, maintenance and upgradation.
The role also will from time to time manage reporting, analysis, data management projects that will support the use of ERP to its maximum capability.
The role will be a multi-faceted role with good knowledge of business processes in a manufacturing environment and finance background. The ERP manager acts as a subject matter (Microsoft Dynamics AX) expert and system administrator – providing guidance, troubleshooting issues, working hands-on with finance team for GL reconciliations and ensuring that ERP system is functioning properly and helping the business run smoothly.
This position will functionally report to Chief financial officer with dotted line to Audit Committee.
The key objective of this role is to build-up the ERP management and control function with a major focus on functional capabilities of the ERP. .
This role has following key accountabilities:
• Continuous monitoring of the application for version update
• Liaising with IT manager to maintain performance standards
• Create and maintain standard and customised reports
• Data base administration and master data control
• Data quality
• Manage user access and administer security rights and user/group roles
• Manage system set-ups and build approval processes for new items creations and changes
• General Ledger reconciliations for data integrity
• Create and maintain SLA and service level standards with 3rd party providers
Training and Support
• Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve ERP issues for functional and technical end user support.
• Engage with service provider for Level-2 support.
• Provide In-house training programme for end users.
• Manage the leavers and users access control.
• Maintain up to date training documents (continuous update).
• Create and maintain a new joiner induction process for ERP training.
• Manage the change control process of future changes, releases, updates, upgrades and enhancements and doing impact analysis.
• Lead the system design and development process during the business processes analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support phases of the ERP System.
• Work with heads of department to enable the full use of ERP.
Hands-on in providing month-end / year-end General Ledger (GL) Control reconciliation reports and system closing.
Co-ordinate with IT function for infrastructure and maintenance.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor in Engineering with degree in accounting & finance. :
• Preferably a minimum of 2 full end to end ERP implementations. :
• Technical Microsoft certifications and functional certifications in finance & operations within Dynamics AX or other similar ERPs. :
• Hands-on ERP Project management experience (new and upgrades) in AX Dynamics. :
• Implementation and support experience (4-5 Yrs.) for Microsoft Dynamics AX in manufacturing environment. :
• Knowledge of development tools such as X++ and BI tools. :
• Strong Analytical Skills:
• Ability to build and foster relationships at various levels:
• Passionate and enthusiastic to engage with the senior management team:
• Able to work and learn quickly in a manufacturing environment:
• An eye for details:
• Good presentation skills:
• A roll up your sleeves attitude to getting things done
How to Apply
Applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application.
Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Tuesday, 28th July, 2020. Corporate Services Department Scaw Limited P.O Box 20418, KITWE.
Or Email to email@example.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.