Save the Children International Child Protection Focal Person Jobs in Uganda
Save the Children International Child Protection Focal Person Jobs in Uganda Save the Children International Uganda is looking to source for candidates to fill these positions within Kyangwali refugee settlement, Kikuube District-South Western Uganda.
Multiple Locations: Kagoma AEP, Maratatu AEP, Rwenyawawa AEP & Nyamiganda
Position: Child Protection Focal Person
Number of Vacancies: 06
АЕР Project: ECHO-INCLUDE
Duration: 6 Months.
Qualifications and Experience
• A minimum of a Diploma in Humanity courses, Public Health and Special Needs Education ( a bachelor Degree is an added advantage).
• experience in Identifying, and assessing learning disorders or special needs experience in educating special needs pupils proven effective classroom and pupils behavior management skills knowledge of current special education practices and methodologies knowledge and understanding of State, local and federal regulations and policies supporting special education working knowledge of educational technology applications such as Braille, white cane, sign language, Hearing/ visual devices, talking devices among others.
• 2 years' experience of working with children and community in a humanitarian setting.
• Experience of working with partners to ensure holistic support to children.
• Ability to speak local language and directly interact with target group will be an added advantage
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain conducive collegial relations and perform effectively as a member of a team.
• Availability and willingness to work extra hours during times of emergencies
• Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from
• diverse backgrounds and cultures
• Excellent time management and planning capacity
• Availability and willingness to work extra hours during times of emergencies.
• Strong integrity and commitment to save the children's principles and values including child safeguarding and
• Knowledge(trained) on first aid administration is an added advantage.
• Have a positive attitude and interest in providing first aid;
• Must be ready to work in a multi-cultural environment
Appropriate communication skill and approachable Ugandan or Refugee
How to Apply
• Candidates from the districts/communities listed above are encouraged to apply. More information on the open positions is available at SCI district/regional offices.
• Please drop a copy of your CV with academic transcripts and a cover letter indicating 3 referees, two of whom should have been direct supervisors plus photocopy of National ID, Proof of residence from LC/RWC or Refugee ID for non-nationals.
Application should be addressed to the;
The Area Manager
Save the Children
P. O. Box 576 Fort Portal
• But Hand delivered to;
Save the Children
Fort Portal Regional Office, Kyangwali Field Office, Rwamwanja Field Office,
Kasese Field Office, Kyaka II Field Office, Bundibugyo Field Office, Matanda Field Office Nyakabande Field Office or Kyangwali Field Office
District Education Offices
Kikuube District Headquarters
• Submit via email, by clearly mentioning the position you are applying for on the address below;
• email@example.com .
• Please note that the rest of the jobs at SCI are accessible online via the link bellow through;
• Application closes on June 15, 2020..
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.