Sasakawa Africa Association Marketing Link Officers Jobs in Uganda
Sasakawa Africa Association Marketing Link Officers Jobs in Uganda SAA/SG2000 is a non-profit non-governmental international organization that promotes demonstration and widespread adoption of improved pre and post-production agricultural technologies for smallholder farmers in Uganda in collaboration with relevant government institutions, farmer' organizations and the private sector.
Sasakawa Global 2000-Uganda wishes to recruit highly competent, organized, pro-active, self-driven and experienced professionals to fill the positions for its upcoming project in Karamoja region (Nakapiripirit, Nabilatuk, Karenga, Abim and Napak)
Marketing Link Officers
Under the supervision and guidance of the Project coordinator and POBusiness Development. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead in analytical and business strategic work pertaining to smallholder
• Commercial agriculture, agribusiness and rural enterprise development; Develop new business partnerships, manage the existing ones and review the running partnerships. You will be required to recruit new business partners and identitying future opportunities for impact across the Programme impact areas;
• Be part of designing and analyzing market-related studies in areas of operation and pick key programmatic lessons and opportunities for efficiency in market;
• Assist SG2000 Country Office teams to evaluate business models and market linkage approaches;
• Support the SG2000 Country Office team to work with farmers, farmer organizations and Village Saving & Loan Associations (VSLAs) to create new and/or diversified market linkages and build partnerships, Identifying capacity & training needs and techniques for selected agricultural value chains that improve smallholder farmers' food security, yields, product quality, nutrition and incomes;
• Develop and enhance working partnerships in areas of mutual interest across the value chain with donors and other external public or private organizations;
• Participate fully in the preparation of work plans and budgets, reports and updates on business development strategies and activities;
• Support in developing and piloting public-private partnership models; perform any other activities as and when required by Management.
Academic Qualifications and Work Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture Economics, Agribusiness, Rural Development or any other related field.
At least 5 years of work experience working in related field.
How to Apply
Send by E-mail an application letter, a CV with names of 3 referees and scanned copies of relevant academic credentials not later than 20th March 2020 to:
The Country Director,
Sasakawa Africa Association-Uganda
Ruth Towers, Plot 15A Clement Hill Road
PO Box 6987, Kampala-Uganda
Sasakawa Global 2000 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All successful applicants should be ready to start work immediately. Interviews will be conducted in the Moroto Office.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.