Sasakawa Africa Association Data Clerks Jobs in Uganda
Sasakawa Africa Association Data Clerks Jobs in Uganda SAA/SG2000 is a non-profit non-governmental international organization that promotes demonstration and widespread adoption of improved pre and post-production agricultural technologies for smallholder farmers in Uganda in collaboration with relevant government institutions, farmer' organizations and the private sector.
Sasakawa Global 2000-Uganda wishes to recruit highly competent, organized, pro-active, self-driven and experienced professionals to fill the positions for its upcoming project in Karamoja region (Nakapiripirit, Nabilatuk, Karenga, Abim and Napak)
Under the supervision of the M&E Associate and Theme Coordinator MERC .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare spreadsheets for data entry as needed Work with M&E Associate and FTOs, to acquire and enter primary data from the field and/or update existing database
• Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
• Verify and clean data by comparing it to source documents
• Actively monitor performance of the data capture applications and immediately report any errors and malfunctions in data and computer devices
• Compile and submit simple Analytical reports from the Data and submit to the M&E Officer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• The applicant must hold a minimum of a diploma in statistics or related field in data management
• Proven experience as a data entry clerk for at least 1 year in development programmes or NGOs
• Excellent knowledge of data processing soft wares such as MS office. (Excel), Access and SPSS
• Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware as well as peripheral devices
• Applications and Experience in Data or records management added advantage
How to Apply
Send by E-mail an application letter, a CV with names of 3 referees and scanned copies of relevant academic credentials not later than 20th March 2020 to:
The Country Director,
Sasakawa Africa Association-Uganda
Ruth Towers, Plot 15A Clement Hill Road
PO Box 6987, Kampala-Uganda
Sasakawa Global 2000 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All successful applicants should be ready to start work immediately. Interviews will be conducted in the Moroto Office.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.