Roots of the Nile Agricultural Extension Worker Jobs in Uganda
Roots of the Nile Agricultural Extension Worker Jobs in UgandaRole: Dissemination of information on production of moringa products and its nutritional value among the community. .
• Prepare work plan and budget on a quarterly basis
• Keep up to date records and monitor the activities of the company
• Develop indicators for evaluating the socioeconomic impact of the company
• Pilot outgrowers model
• Conduct promotion, awareness and sensitization campaigns
• Facilitate the establishment and management of demonstration plots, and the provision
• of moringa seeds to community members
• Prepare, support and conduct skilling of the out growers and broader community
• Facilitate the diffusion of information among the trained community members and the
• out growers
• Ensure compliance with statutory and organic production guidelines, and ensure
• validity of national and international certificates
• Support, conduct and update market assessments for selected organic products
• Identify market opportunities and marketing strategies
• Organize and conduct exchange visits and open days
• Assure linkages between stakeholders of the value chain
• Foster good relationship with communities neighboring the farm
• Diploma in Agriculture or related fields from a recognized institution
• Proven track record of at least two years in agricultural extension
• Technical skills in project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
• Experience in adult learning/ education
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
• Knowledge and experience in organic agriculture is an added advantage
• An innovative, dynamic person with the capability to work with limited supervision
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate others
• Fluent in English and Luo
• Valid driving license for a motorcycle
• Knowledgeable in basic computer applications i.e. Microsoft (Word, Excel)
How to Apply
Deadline for all submissions is 23.59, 14.06.2020. Send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees ONLY by e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org , please use your name and the position you are applying for as the subject of your email. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.