Roofings Data Architect Jobs in Uganda
Roofings Data Architect Jobs in UgandaJob Purpose Work with IT (database administration) to ensure that data analysts and modelers have secure and easy access to data; by evaluating internal systems data flow structures, consolidating data from all sources (internal & external) and design solutions for efficient and secure gathering and accumulation of data and reduce data redundancy.
S(he) ensures that data quality standards are adhered to across the group.
IT & Business Intelligence, Sales & Distribution, Materials Management, Plant Maintenance, HR & Finance
Responsibilities / Key Deliverables
• Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
• Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
• Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
• Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
• Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
• Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
• Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
• Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
• Educate staff members through training and individual support.
• Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
• Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
• Outstanding problem solver.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of SQL, SAP, R programming, or any statistical tool
• Must be able to develop creative solutions to problems
• Must be able to handle pressure and work under minimum supervision
• High organizational and negotiation skills
How to Apply
Please put the job title in the subject body of the email
Deadline 20th March 2020
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.