Roofings Bidding and Contracts Supervisor Jobs in Uganda
Roofings Bidding and Contracts Supervisor Jobs in UgandaKey Responsibilities
As Contracts Supervisor you will be primarily responsible for;
• Writing, evaluating, negotiating and executing various contracts covering a range of transactions
• Creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers
• Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts
• Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts
• Monitoring contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension or renewal of contracts
• Problem-solving contract-related issues
As Bidding Supervisor you will be primarily responsible for;
• Assemble a bid team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to prepare a winning bid, whilst taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process.
• To manage the bid qualification (bid go / no go) process for new opportunities
• Manage bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
• Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
• Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary)
• Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
all post bid reviews with customers, post contract awardKey Competencies
• B.SC in any of the following fields of Business Administration, procurement and Supply chain management, Economics/Statistics/Mathematics.
• Hands on working experience of over 5 years in contract management.
• Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail, and talent for accuracy and precision
• Deep understanding of contracts, contract governance, contractual language and the contract lifecycle
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to research and understand legal and financial implications
• Superior reading, writing and language skills
• Excellent understanding of the business or industry, its services, customers andInterfaces BIM, Managers, GEB, External Stakeholders
How to Apply
Please put the job title in the subject body of the email
Deadline 20th March 2020
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!