Restless Development Youth Research Manager Jobs in Uganda
Restless Development Youth Research Manager Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsWe know young people have the power to solve the challenges we face in our world, but they are being side-lined.
We are the agency that works with young people so they can lead in solving those challenges.
Whether that means supporting communities to end child marriage or prevent HIV, we work with young people to change their lives and the lives of people in their communities.
Our programmes are genuinely life- changing, but we can’t do any of this without talented, creative individuals at every level of our organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Delivering 2 Youth-Led Research Programmes (45%)
• Provide technical oversight on: designing research methodologies; developing research tools and questionnaires; and determining analytical methodologies
• Ensuring successful delivery of research programmes to standard and to targets
• Responsible for delivery of high-quality research products for external audiences
• Lead plans for sharing these findings both internally and externally, in consultation with the Senior International Research Manager
Performance and Budget Management (15%)
• Provide effective and supportive performance management for Research Coordinator
• Ensure effective management of available budget, tracking expenses and variance in real-time and identifying solutions to budget adjustments, as needed
• Ensure delivery of high-quality narrative and financial reports, liaising with Finance teams
Liaising with Research Partners and Consortium Members (10%)
• Provide strategic leadership in communicating with partners and consortium members for programmes listed above, under the guidance of the Senior International Research Manager
• Represent Restless Development Research in partnership and consortium meetings
Providing Technical Support to Other Programmes (15%)
• Provide technical support to Uganda programmes delivering youth-led research
• Build the capacity of our global teams to practically deliver our youth-led research methodology
• Develop centralised resources to help support other Restless Development teams in delivering youth-led research
• Provide technical insight and input as a member of the Uganda Leadership Team
Delivering Our Research Vision (15%)
• Provide strategic leadership over our global Young Researchers platform
• Provide creative thinking on how we can share our research findings effectively and impactfully with internal and external audiences
• Delivery of additional elements of the research vision, based on the successful candidate’s passion and expertise.
• Other duties as required, sometimes requiring working on weekends and holidays, for which time off in lieu can be taken.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a completed application form, Download Here to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept CVs, resumes or cover letters.
We will only contact you if you are invited for an interview.
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs,and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.