Restless Development Research Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
Restless Development Research Coordinator Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsWe know young people have the power to solve the challenges we face in our world, but they are being side-lined.
We are the agency that works with young people so they can lead in solving those challenges.
Whether that means supporting communities to end child marriage or prevent HIV, we work with young people to change their lives and the lives of people in their communities.
Our programmes are genuinely life- changing, but we can’t do any of this without talented, creative individuals at every level of our organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Recruitment and Facilitation of Young Researchers (35%)
• Lead on recruitment and contracting of youth researcher teams
• Develop and deliver training on practical field-based research methods to induct Young Researchers
• Provide training and guidance to Young Researchers on safety/security and safeguarding
Mentorship and Support Supervision of Young Researchers (25%)
• Support Young Researchers to develop data collection plans and set targets
• Provide ongoing support to Young Researchers during data collection periods, ensuring delivery to targets at quality and troubleshooting challenges they face
• Provide ongoing mentorship to Young Researchers throughout and following the research process to support their continued research and leadership journeys
• Continually monitor any possible risks to researchers/activities and develop risk mitigation plans
Logistics and Budget Management (30%)
• Track and manage data collection and training budget lines in real-time
• Coordinate all logistics for researcher stipends, trainings, fieldwork, and sharing & learning events
• Develop quarterly narrative and financial reports, under the guidance of the Youth Research Manager
Supporting Delivery of Our Research Vision (10%)
• Providing support to Youth Research Manager on developing guidance for research training
• Providing creative thinking to how we can share our research findings with external stakeholders
• Other duties as required, sometimes requiring working on weekends and holidays, for which time off in lieu can be taken.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a completed application form, Download Here to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept CVs, resumes or cover letters.
We will only contact you if you are invited for an interview.
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs,and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.