Reeds Africa Consult Pharmaceutical Production Manager Jobs in Kenya
Reeds Africa Consult Pharmaceutical Production Manager Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsOur client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Kenya is looking to hire a pharmaceutical production manager.
To plan, organize and control production in an organization to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Coordinate assign and supervise all production activities and outcomes to ensure production schedule is met.
• Recruit, train, develop and manage effectively all human resources and the ongoing performance of all direct reports
• Develop system and metrics to measure and evaluate both productivity and individual performance and contribution on an on-going basis.
• Use metrics and systems to guide the execution of safety, quality and continuous improvement initiatives
• Ensure department is professional and performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory, compliance and safety requirements.
• Coordinate between relevant departments to ensure smooth flow of production process.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, pharmacy or any related field
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in a management position
• Experience and knowledge in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
• Demonstrate knowledge in health and safety standards, compliance and process improvement techniques
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 30th May 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.