Recours Four Kenya Mobile App Developer Jobs
Recours Four Kenya Mobile App Developer Jobs Our client is one of the fastest growing technology hubs in East and Central Africa region offering software services and products.
They are seeking to hire a Mobile App Developer to join their team.
The job holder is responsible for Development, Maintenance and Support of the KRA mobile Apps .
• Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse, design, and ship new features
• Build and publish applications containing high security and privacy standards for app stores
• Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
• Design, build, or maintain Mobile application, using authoring or scripting languages
• Ensures that the approved coding standards are consistently applied in every component developed
• Conducts unit testing of developed components based on agreed quality criteria.
• Prepare documentations (User manuals, Technical manuals, deployment instructions, roll back instructions, etc) to ensure that they meet set quality criteria for each component.
• Participates in quality review meetings for the system
• Provide guidance on to the technical teams.
• Adhere to change control procedures for the systems
• Provide support for post deployment issue
• Fix systems issues reported through a control process.
• Resolves issues arising from Quality Assurance (QA) tests.
• Prepares progress status reports as guided.
• Participate in software testing to quality assure the product.
• Any assignment given as and when directed by management
• Team player
• Results oriented
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or any other related field.
• Working skills and knowledge
• Hands on experience in Payment Gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus
• Hands on experience in integrations with mobile wallets
• A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus
• Hands on experience with Android studio & gradle build system
• Git & Gerrit
• Proven experience in Implementing geospatial applications
• Proven experience in Developing apps for people with disabilities
• Has experience in an Open source server-side scripting language like but not limited to PHP, Python
Relevant Work Experience Required
• At least three (3) years’ work experience in Mobile App Development in a busy environment.
• Has experience in integrating Business Systems
• Has experience working on real-time applications
• Has experience in development of single sign on solutions
• Has experience in implementation of different authentication schemes
• Knowledge on network security
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 10th June 2020.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
• Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
• Apply Online: email@example.com
• We are located on 4thfloor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.