Recours Four Kenya English Teacher - CELT-S Jobs
Recours Four Kenya English Teacher - CELT-S Jobs Our client is a private professional admissions consultancy firm that helps students with university application to various destinations.
They seek Teachers of English as a foreign language (CELT-S) who are currently working in Nairobi, Eldoret and Mombasa to be trained and certified as IELTS Speaking examiners.
Free training is provided.
IELTS is the world’s most popular high stakes English language test and over 3.5 million tests were given in 2018.
Applicants for IELTS Examiner training must have:
• an undergraduate degree (BA)
• a CELT-S qualification from a recognized institution
• at least 3 years relevant teaching experience to adults 16 years and older
• the required professional attributes and interpersonal skills
• native-like English proficiency
• If your application is successful, you must be available to participate in 1 1/2 days of face-to-face training conducted by a certified IELTS Examiner Trainer and successfully complete the certification exam.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 11th June 2020.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
• Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
• Apply Online: email@example.com
• We are located on 4thfloor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.