Recours Four Kenya Consultants Marketing Officer Jobs
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Marketing Officer JobsJob Details The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
Ol Kalou Dairy (2016) LTD is a leading milk collection dairy in Nyandarua County.
The company was incorporated in 2001 with representation from 13 locations around Olkalou.
Their mission is to market dairy products and offer other value-added services to farmers and other stakeholders within Nyandarua County and beyond.
We are seeking to hire a Marketing Officer to join their team.
To organize, coordinate and control all Sales and Marketing strategies and logistics to facilitate increased sales and customer’s satisfaction. .
• Maintain and lead Sales team; concentrating on individual sales productivity along with meeting sales quotas, objectives and goals.
• Gather and provide market intelligence with regard to the sector and competitors,
• Develop and implement promotional and distribution activities that drive business growth in all outlets.
• Responsible for ensuring orders are collated and placed orders are delivered on time without fail.
• Coordinate the sales and marketing activities to facilitate the consistent acquisition and sustenance of reliable and viable customers
• Grow and retain existing clients by building long-term and trusting relationships with customers and maintaining client records
• Ensuring firm credit control policy is in place and observed
• Prepare all relevant reports for management
• Identify areas of opportunity in all trade channels that enhance market penetration
• Gather data; evaluate information and present feedback to management for competitor activities, strategies to increasing performance, overall productivity and skill sets.
• Training and development of the sales and marketing team
• Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by the management.
• A Degree in B/Com/Business Administration -sales and marketing option /Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Related business course
• Five (5) years of progressive experience in Dairy sales Supervision/coordination in an FMCG Company.
• Valid Driving license of BCE Class with over three (3) years accident free experience
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• An attractive package plus benefits shall be provided for the successful candidate
Compliance with chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya 2010 by getting clearance from the following bodies.
• Helb compliance certificate.
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
• Clearance Certificate from Ethics And Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
• Tax Compliance Certificate (KRA)
How to Apply
If you are qualified to fill the above position forward your C.V. to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th May 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.