Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd Project Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd Project Coordinator Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsThe leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
Our client a financial management, strategy and consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in corporate finance, strategy and research are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
• Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
• Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
• Help prepare budgets
• Analyze risks and opportunities
• Oversee project procurement management
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
• Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
• Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
• Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
• BSc in Business Administration or related field
• PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 19th June 2020.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Apply Online: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located on 4thfloor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.