Recours Four Kenya Chief Human Resource Officer Jobs
Recours Four Kenya Chief Human Resource Officer Jobs Our Client, a reputable financial institution within the region is looking for a forward-thinking and experienced individual for the following position Chief Human Resource Officer.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CHRO will provide strategic leadership for all people-related initiatives critical to enabling the organisation to achieve its objectives.
The role holder will be a member of the senior leadership team and will be responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of leading practice people management strategies, policies and programmes to drive a strong employee experience for about 1000 staff and promote productivity.
Other key accountabilities for the CHRO will be to:
• Develop and ensure implementation of a people management strategy for the organization that is aligned to the objectives and highly dynamic priorities of the organization.
• Ensure the development and consistent implementation of leading practice frameworks (resourcing, performance and career management, leadership development, succession planning, employee relations, reward management) and processes to guide attraction, development, effective deployment and retention of the requisite skill set for the organization.
• Stay abreast of applicable leading practices relating to themes that impact productivity, employee engagement, culture alignment, etc. and make recommendations to the CEO on how these affect the deliverables of the HR department.
• Take responsibility for ensuring that the organization’s operating structure and culture continuously enable the delivery of strategic objectives.
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in the humanities, social sciences, or human resource management; and be a full member of a relevant local, regional or global professional body,
• They should also have 10 to 15 years’ experience in strategic human resource management in a dynamic and complex organizational environment; with at least 5 years ¡n a similar role in terms of scale and complexity.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 10th June 2020.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
• Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
• Apply Online: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We are located on 4thfloor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.