Rama Homes Supply Chain Manager Jobs in Kenya
Rama Homes Supply Chain Manager Jobs in Kenya We are an upcoming E-commerce platform in the FMCG space, looking for a reliable Supply Chain Manager, responsible for the overall supply chain management.
The manager’s responsibilities will include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
• Stock management and financial reconciliation of stock
• Develop and improve standard operating practices and process flows for sourcing, loading, picking model stock and housekeeping.
• Manage the overall supply chain budget
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints from supply chain stakeholders
• Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
• Development of market zoning and target pricing strategies to meet customer needs
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
• Comply with laws, regulations
Qualifications and key competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in logistics or a business related field. Supply chain CPIM,CPSM or CSCP certification is an added advantage
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in supply chain, preferably in an FMCG environment and 3 years at leadership level
• Experience in automated logistics and business software systems
• Record of successful distribution and logistics management
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
• Proficient in standard logistics software
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
How to Apply
Send your applications to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.