Rama Homes Sales & Marketing Manager Jobs in Kenya
Rama Homes Sales & Marketing Manager Jobs in Kenya Rama HomesLimited is a fully registered dynamic real estate company actively involved in the identification and development of property.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for developing and effectively implementing marketing activities for the brand
• Develop E-commerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
• Go-to-market channel management/ market penetration strategy.
• Providing regular budget allocation updates to the General Manager
• Preparation of weekly sales reports and analysis for review by the General Manager
• Development of effective business development strategies.
• Build offline channel
• Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
• Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
• Plan and monitor company’s paid search marketing campaigns
• Partner with brand owners to leverage all marketing opportunities
• Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
• Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
• Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier
• Become immersed and educated in all of the company’s categories, brands and licensed products
• Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
• Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and regular sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
• Collaborate with your sales peers, design teams and management to ensure that you are offering the very best assortment to the customer
Qualifications and Key Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a business related field from a recognized institution
• Ability to apply critical thinking and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions and approaches to arising problems
• 5 or more years’ experience in brand development and project management, digital marketing in E-commerce and Routes to Market (RTM) strategies
• Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
• Ability to influence and interact with senior management
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.