Rama Homes Primary School Teacher Jobs in Kenya
Rama Homes Primary School Teacher Jobs in KenyaJob Description Responsible for planning, preparing teaching and learning materials and executing appropriate activities for the children each day according to the curriculum, schemes of work and lesson plans. .
• Prepare and plan relevant creative and educative teaching activities
• Maintain positive, constructive and professional relationships with pupils, their families and colleagues.
• Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, is developmentally appropriate to the maturity and interests of the pupils and maintain an organized and focused learning environment.
• Infuse joy and passion for learning in lessons so that pupils are excited and invested in their academic excellence.
• .Be accountable for pupils’ mastery of academic standards.
• Integrate interactive technology into lessons to enhance instructional delivery.
• Degree/Diploma in Education (P1) or equivalent qualification.
• Registered with TSC
• At least1 years teaching experience.
• Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken
• Fresh graduate are highly recommended to apply
• Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply
Send your application letter and CV to
email@example.com not later than 30th May 2020.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.