Rakai Health Sciences Program Community Data Clerks Jobs in Uganda
Rakai Health Sciences Program Community Data Clerks Jobs in Uganda Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative bio - medical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
Community Data Clerks
The position holder will support National and PEPFAR OVC reporting processes at supported Community Based Organizations (CBOs) or sites on a Monthly, Semiannual and Annual basis.
• Support the collection of monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual National & PEPFAR specific data from source registers.
• Support timely and accurate data entry into the OVCMIS and OVC Tracker or any designated electronic capture system
• Support back up processes for all the electronic data entered in OVCMIS and OVC Tracker.
• Support data quality assurance activities at the supported CBO sites
• Support data capture, documentation and Update of the Integrated OVCMIS Registers and other data case management tools
• Perform Data validation and cleaning at the supported sites as may be required
Knowledge and Experience
• A Minimum of Advanced Level Certificate or Any Equivalent
• Data Entry Experience in OVCMIS and OVC Tracker reporting processes is essential
• Ability to work in rural setting sites assigned or support any other at discretion of immediate supervisor
• Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Pleasant, social, hardworking, flexible, with a spirit of teamwork/building
How to Apply
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees(include email address & contact number), and copies of academic qualifications/certificates in one document addressed to the HR Manager to
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.
Only online applications will be considered.
Deadline for Submission Tuesday 31st March 2020 by 5:00pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.