Public Service Commission Assistant Registrars of Political Parties Jobs in Kenya
Public Service Commission Assistant Registrars of Political Parties Jobs in KenyaFunctions of the Assistant Registrar:
The Assistant Registrar shall deputize the Registrar of Political Parties in the following duties and responsibilities:
• Register, regulate, monitor, investigate and supervise political parties to ensure compliance with Political Parties Act, 2011;
• Administer the Fund:
• Ensure publication of audited annual accounts of political parties;
• Verify and make publicly available the list of all members of political parties;
• Maintain a register of political parties and the symbols of the political parties;
• Ensure and verify that no person is a member of more than one political party and notify the Commission of his findings; and
• Investigate complaints received under Political Parties Act, 2011.Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this position, a candidate must:
• Hold a degree from a university recognized in Kenya:
• Have proven knowledge and experience in any of the following fields; Finance:
• Have at least ten (10) years post qualification experience in the relevant areas of expertise; and
• Have high moral character and integrity and has satisfied the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Public Service Commission Assistant Registrars of Political Parties Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!