PSI Program Management Intern Jobs in Kenya
PSI Program Management Intern Jobs in Kenya The Digital Health and Monitoring Department is looking for 2 Program Management Interns to provide critical support on program management aspects of multi-country initiatives focused on leveraging digital health tools and approaches to better engage with PSI’s target audience.
This is an exciting initiative that provides the opportunity to make technology work to deliver better health outcomes through bringing care closer to people in low and middle income countries (LMICs).
Sound like something you would be interested in? Read on.
The interns will:
• Support on the management of digital health project work plans working in conjunction with Program managers
• Support program and country teams to ensure that project activities are completed in a timely manner, communications on updates and feedback flow between the Digital Health and Monitoring team and program and country teams, as well as tracking budget allocation and burn rate
• Support the development of project documentation, training materials, and knowledge management resources, in conjunction with country teams and program managers
• Organize and coordinate program and country meetings and support circulation of meeting minutes and action points
• Provide general administrative support and perform other duties as assigned
A lot of the work will involve undertaking day to day follow up with the health program and country teams to support digital project implementation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly ambitious individual with a passion in public health, willing and able to learn by doing in a demanding position. In particular, we are looking for;
• A degree or diploma in a relevant field (e.g. public health, business, marketing, communications) • Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
• A minimum of one-year experience directly related to project support, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with working with projects with a strong technology, digital marketing, or social media component will be an added advantage.
• Experience with Microsoft Office skills, especially Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerBI, and Sharepoint
• Ability to work with multiple teams across diverse backgrounds and time zones
• Highly motivated self-starter with strong time management skills and capability to deliver against deadlines
• Demonstrated capability to deliver high quality work remotely with minimal supervision
• Strong organizational skills and adaptability to changing priorities
• Comfortable with mobile technology
• Fluency in English
What would get us excited?
• Fluency in Spanish, French, or Portuguese
• Experience with web design and/or HTML
How to Apply
The timeframe for the internship is 6 months.
• All applicants MUST have work authorization for Kenya. PSI will not sponsor work permits
• Interested applicants should submit a current Curriculum Vitae no later than June 25th, 2020 to
email@example.com . Subject: Program Management Intern
• Applications will be screened on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is identified. References will be required
• The service is expected to start in July 2020
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.