PostBank Manager Alternative Channels Jobs in Uganda
PostBank Manager Alternative Channels Jobs in UgandaJob Purpose
• The Manager for Alternative Channels will be responsible for guiding the development and implementation of the Banks non-traditional (branch) distribution channels including implementation of Agency Banking, Mobile Banking and Internet Banking
and other channels as may be devised.
• The incumbent shall be accountable for effective implementation and monitoring of performance and uptake and ensure value for money from investment in these channels as well ensuring that service delivery through these channels is consistent with Post
Bank’s customer experience standards.
• Guide the development of alternative channels in line with emerging market trends and technologies to ensure that the service offering through these channels supports PostBank’s growth and customer reach strategies
• Promote and grow uptake and usage of alternative channels by working with relevant functions (personal banking, business banking, summit banking, the branch network and the marketing & communications team) to deliver initiatives geared towards promoting uptake of alternative channels.
• Devise strategies and oversee implementation of PostBank’s Agency Banking offering in line with the agreed targets and plan.
• Accountable for overseeing service standards within the alternative channels in line with the banks overall customer experience standards.Responsibilities /Key Deliverables
• Ensure effective controls within the alternative channels so that service is delivered within regulatory and legal requirements and internal operational risk management guidelines.
• Work with the IT and Business Technology Teams and other relevant functions to deliver customer awareness programs within the alternative channels to incidents of frauds and forgeries through the alternate channels.
• Develop, implement and track customer experience best practices within the alternative channel with the objective of achieving the banks customer experience deliverables.
• Monitor processes and procedures within the bank’s alternative channels to ensure compliance to set policies, procedures and manuals with particular emphasis on risk mitigation.
• Responsible for effective supervision of the alternative channels teams to ensure they
deliver on agreed targets and deliverables.Person SpecificationEducation & Training
• A Business degree in finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, management or any relevant field.
• Possession of a Certified banking qualification or master's degree in a relevant field would be an added advantage.
• Relevant Practical training in business growth in the financial services sectorSkills & Experience
• An established and demonstrable track record in the field of Distribution Channels, Customer acquisition and retention as well as proven skills in all risk aspects in the banking sector.
• An established and demonstrable track record in customer service initiatives implementation and maintenance to achieve stellar customer service delivery.
• An established and demonstrable track record in managing a large team of people that is diverse both multi-disciplinary and diversely located.
• A minimum of 7 years working experience, 3 of which must have been in financial intermediation and or electronic payments systems/processes, preferably in banking.Business Behaviours
• The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in a professional manner is deemed essential.
• Ability to build functioning working relationships across organizational, corporate, and cultural boundaries.
• Takes clear accountability, and focuses on delivery of broader corporate goals.
• Ability to take decisions and progress towards goals in conditions of uncertainty.
• Ability to demonstrate positive image and role model PostBank’s values and leadership behaviours.
• Must be a person of impeccable integrityHow to Apply For more information and job application details, see; PostBank Manager Alternative Channels Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!