PostBank Head of Products Jobs in Uganda
PostBank Head of Products Jobs in UgandaRole Purpose:
• The Head of Product is accountable for leading the thought process and coordinating cross functional efforts for innovating and developing new products that are in line with PostBank’s business strategy and marketing positioning.
• In coordination with relevant departments, he/she will be responsible for managing the strategic and tactical aspects of the existing product portfolio including monitoring the risks to the products, sales training, reporting, incentive, marketing and for alignment to the bank’s strategy and vision/mission.Key Result Areas/Deliverables Lead the thought process and coordinate efforts to develop products that are in line with Post Banks market positioning; this includes leading market
and product research
Monitor market trends and information to identify potential areas for the development of new financial products, and the restructuring of existing
Work with individuals from across the company to identify and define target market segments, market requirements, key business strategies and the
competitive environment for PBU’s niche portfolio.
Take new and modified business products from concept to implementation across all lines of business for the target niche.
Responsible for monitoring strategic aspects of existing product portfolio including monitoring product performance, continuous competitor analysis
and recommending appropriate actions, strategies and tactics to sustain product performance.
Provide regular feedback on product requirements for local markets, including product specifications functionality, pricing and translation needs.
Prepare and execute local product launches and report on expectations of market size, market uptake, market share and expected budgeted sales.
Propose practical solutions based on research and background knowledge of the latest developments in the fields of banking, community development and neighbourhood revitalization.
Apply broad base of knowledge pertaining to project management, community development, banking, neighbourhood revitalization, and under- banked markets to think critically and recommend potential routes of action.
Recommend marketing programs to promote the company's brand.
Develop mechanisms and tools for continuously assess customer needs and requirements for defined segments and target accordingly.
Train and develop a competent team of Segment Product Managers and manage their day to day job performance.
Education and Training
• A Business degree in banking, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, management or any relevant field.
• Possession of a Certified banking qualification or master's degree in a relevant field would be an added advantage.
• Relevant Practical training in banking product development
Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a Banking, of which 4 must be in a sales & product development function.
• This position requires a highly self-directed individual with independent judgment
• Must have critical thinking, analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within fields of banking, community development, and neighbourhood revitalization.
• Must have an in-depth understanding about banking product features, pricing, benefits, positioning, design and promotions.
• Highly organized and self-directed.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to demonstrate and coach exceptional customer service
• The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in a professional manner is deemed essential.
• Ability to build functioning working relationships across organizational, corporate, and cultural boundaries.
• Ability to demonstrate positive image and role model PBU’s values and leadership behaviours.
• Must be a person of impeccable integrity
The following documents should accompany the application:
• Detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic documents
• Applicants address and day time telephone contacts
• Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society one of which should be your current Supervisor.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; PostBank Head of Products Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.