PostBank Head of Personal Banking Jobs in Uganda
PostBank Head of Personal Banking Jobs in UgandaRole Purpose. The Head of Personal Banking will be accountable for developing and implementing strategies for acquisition, growth and retention of customers within PostBank’s personal banking business segment.
The role holder shall have accountability for growing and leading a professional team of personal bankers and working through them to drive business
growth and maximise profitability of the personal banking business segment
Key Result Areas/ Deliverable:
Responsible for delivering Personal Banking business growth plan, including the development of budgets, and providing quarterly updates, execution, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
Develop, execute and manage Personal Banking strategy and tactical business plan, taking into account the market opportunity/growth potential, competitor activity, existing capabilities and risk appetite.
Work closely with the Head of Products to agree target market selection, develop customer propositions and develop new products or improve the existing product portfolio within personal banking.
Define measurable business growth objectives, management processes and measures.
Define and develop a service-based sales culture.
Responsibility for strategic management, business development and profitability of applicable business units/Locations within the Country.
Recognize and reward sales performers in line with the approved rates.
Develop weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the personal Banking business segment, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking
responsibility for the Personal Banking performance against targets.
Conduct regular sales meetings with personal banking business segment heads in order to address goals and progress to date and a review of
individual performance among others.
Responsible for delivering effective people management processes including performance management, talent management, staff career
development and succession planning
Responsible for the Personal Banking Budget
Responsible for delivering the Personal Banking business & financial targets as will be agreed using different parameters esp. on product mix, customer numbers, Liabilities, Assets and revenue growth.
Responsible for controlling costs to within agreed budget of Personal Banking
Education and Training
• A Business degree in finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, management or any relevant field.
• Possession of a Certified banking qualification or master's degree in a relevant field would be an added advantage.
• Relevant Practical training in business growth in the financial services sector
Skills and Experience
• Must have critical thinking, analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a Banking environment with at least 4 years in the relationship management function.
• Business Development Skills, Customer service skills, Relationship/People Management Skills, Negotiation Skills, Leadership skills, Marketing,
Selling and Strong Credit analysis skills
• The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in a professional manner is deemed essential.
• Ability to build functioning working relationships across organizational, corporate, and cultural boundaries.
• Takes clear accountability, and focuses on delivery of broader corporate goals.
• Ability to take decisions and progress towards goals in conditions of uncertainty.
• Ability to demonstrate positive image and role model PBU’s values and leadership behaviours.
• Must be a person of impeccable integrity
The following documents should accompany the application:
• Detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic documents
• Applicants address and day time telephone contacts
• Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society one of which should be your current Supervisor.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; PostBank Head of Personal Banking Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.