PostBank Head of Marketing and Communications Jobs in Uganda
PostBank Head of Marketing and Communications Jobs in UgandaJob Purpose
• The purpose of this job is to support the key business functions to develop and implement the banks product and service marketing strategies and to support the CEO in developing and implementing the bank’s corporate communications and all public
• The job holder shall also be accountable for developing plans and activities that support
the development of the banks brand and external market perception, including supporting the CEO in developing and delivering a robust CSR strategy that is consistent with the banks market positioning and stakeholder expectations.
• Responsibilities /Key Deliverables (list the key activities the job holder is expected to execute or conduct on a recurring basis during the life time of the position):
• Work with and guide the key business functions in developing appropriate product and service marketing strategies to ensure effective reach to the target customers.
• Provide strategic direction towards strengthening the Bank’s reputation and relationships with key stake holders, including regulators and the media.
• Under close guidance/delegation from the CEO, represent the Bank at a senior level for external public events where necessary including industry engagements.
• Cra strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications, Creative, PR & Sustainability.
• Accountable for managing external reputation and brand positioning of PostBank
• Lead and maintain best practice standards in Corporate Relations/ Affairs consistent with PostBank’s strategy and values
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Carry out field and desk research on Bank products, services, market, image and any other area as may be required.
• Monitor public opinion about Bank products and Image
• Guide internal communication including updating the intranet and other regular internal communications channels
• Oversee all people management matters within the function. This includes the development of teams and individuals so as to enhance performance and potential as well as ensuring effective supervision of their day to day performanceFinancial Responsibility
(Describe any responsibilities the job holder may have for
managing budgets or financial expenditures):
for the Marketing & Communications BudgetPerson SpecificationEducation & Training
• A Business degree in Marketing Communication, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, management or any relevant field.
• Professional Marketing qualification like CIM is essential
• Relevant Practical training in Brand enhancement, Corporate Communications, PR & Sustainability in the financial services sector is essential.
• Possession of a Certified banking qualification or master's degree in a relevant field would be an added advantage.Skills & Experience
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience, 4 of which must have been in Corporate Communications, in a senior management role.
• Must have good creative, verbal and written communication skills with good organizational and administrative skills
• Must be result driven, critical thinking, analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills with ability to think strategically and logically.
• Ability to translate strategy into achievable performance objectives
• Must have good negotiation, persuading and selling skills
• Has business acumen
• Sound knowledge of general banking law and practices
• Good knowledge of best practices in Marketing in the banking industry.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.Business Behaviours
• The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in a professional manner is deemed essential.
• Ability to build functioning working relationships across organizational, corporate, and cultural boundaries.
• Takes clear accountability, and focuses on delivery of broader corporate goals.
• Ability to take decisions and progress towards goals in conditions of uncertainty.
• Ability to demonstrate positive image and role model PostBank’s values and leadership behaviours.
• Must be a person of impeccable integrity.How to Apply For more information and job application details, see; PostBank Head of Marketing and Communications Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!