PostBank Head of Distribution Channels Jobs in Uganda
PostBank Head of Distribution Channels Jobs in UgandaJob Purpose
• The Head of Distribution Channels will be responsible for contributing to the development of the overall distribution strategy and directly accountable for the effective delivery of the agreed distribution strategy and plan. that will be aligned to the Bank’s strategy on multi-channel framework and integration of all channels.
• He/She will be accountable for effective delivery of an integrated distributions
channels strategy meeting all the banking interface need for existing clients and also
supporting new client acquisition.Responsibilities /Key Deliverables
• The job holder will ensure the commercial and operational readiness of all channels, and facilitate strategy formulation and execution for all customer channels
• Champion the tactical implementation of the service delivery plan to ensure best customer experience in line with the Bank’s Standard’s and metrics
• Manage supervise and coordinate all the day-to-day activities of the distribution channels.
• Ensure strategic integration of the sales and service delivery platforms to ensure that
service initiatives support the sales strategy.
• Drive focus on self-service electronic channels and initiatives that ensure reduced cost of service and optimal customer convenience
• Develop and maintain an effective communication structure to manage and lead transformation of new distribution initiatives.
• Provide robust communication and feedback to the Chief Business Ocer and Executive Management.
• Ensure that all channels are compliant with laid down risk standards
• Put in place the necessary measure to achieve satisfactory channel audit results
• Ensure all people management, operational risk management and customer service management processes are adhered to.
• Accountable for people all management matters within the function. This includes the development of teams and individuals so as to enhance performance and potential and well as effective supervision of their routine performance.Financial Responsibility
• Responsible for the Distribution Channels Budget
• Responsible for controlling admin/Operational costs across the distribution channels.Person SpecificationEducation & Training
• A Business
degree in finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, management or any relevant field.
• Possession of a Certified banking qualification or master's degree in a relevant field would be an added advantage.
• Relevant Practical training in business growth in the financial services sectorSkills & Experience
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience, 4 of which must have been in retail banking, in a senior management role.
• Must be result driven, critical thinking, analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills with ability to think strategically and logically.
• Ability to translate strategy into achievable performance objectives
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills with good organizational and administrative skills
• Must have good negotiation, persuading and selling skills
• Has business acumen
• Sound knowledge of general banking law and practices
• Good knowledge of best practices in retail banking industry
• Understands banking operationsBusiness Behaviours
• The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in a professional manner is deemed essential.
• Ability to build functioning working relationships across organizational, corporate, and cultural boundaries.
• Takes clear accountability, and focuses on delivery of broader corporate goals.
• Ability to take decisions and progress towards goals in conditions of uncertainty.
• Ability to demonstrate positive image and role model PostBank’s values and leadership behaviours.
• Must be a person of impeccable integrityHow to Apply For more information and job application details, see; PostBank Head of Distribution Channels Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!