PostBank Head of Customer Experience Jobs in Uganda
PostBank Head of Customer Experience Jobs in UgandaRole Purpose: The Head of Customer Experience shall be accountable for developing and championing the implementation of the banks customer service quality
The incumbent shall work with the Business Heads and Heads of key business segments and deliver channels to develop customer services KPIs and
champion delivery of these KPIs through cross functional initiatives to ensure that Post Bank’s customers enjoy a quality experience through their interactions with the bank via different delivery channels
Key Result Areas/ Deliverables:
Accountable for defining and setting service quality standards across delivery
customer touch points and delivery channels.
Responsible for day to day monitoring, tracking and reporting of the customer service standards, attending to and supervision of the customer service help desk, identifying areas for operational efficiency interventions and improvement across
the entire bank in line with the overall bank strategy.
Develop innovative and proactive holistic customer journeys and shaping all customer touchpoints through digital and print channels, social media & physical interactions, in order to drive customer conversion rates across all stages of
Take responsibility for regular updates of the effectiveness of these plans against targets and adapt all communication plans to reflect the changing needs of target audiences.
Drive appropriate level of audience segmentation to deliver personalised and relevant customer touch-points.
Lead on the development of customer benchmarking tools and analysis, to understand activities undertaken by competitors with a focus on the overall
customer touch points.
Define KPIs to monitor success and progress, collect and apply learning, and provide a go-forward process.
Champion a customer centric culture across the organisation by working with the banks leadership to rollout initiatives for improving the banks customer
service culture including conducting carrying out product knowledge sessions for all staff in an effort to boost their ability to efficiently resolve customer queries and improve product knowledge.
Implement an adequate complaints management framework including capturing, tracking, follow-up, complaint resolution satisfaction and reporting
across the network in line with internal set service standards and BOU consumer protection guidelines
Leverage technology and other techniques for collecting customer satisfaction feedback and translate insights from this information into actionable plans and initiatives for improving customer experience across the organisation.
Responsible for delivering effective people management processes including performance management and staff career planning for the Customer Experience
Track progress through net promoter score models/rankings
Monitor SLAs across the different bank units for better customer experience
Person Specification Education and Training
• A Business degree in finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, management or any relevant field.
• Possession of a Certified banking qualification or master's degree in a relevant field would be an added advantage.
• Relevant Practical training in Customer Experience in the financial services sector
Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience, 4 of which must have been in a competitive corporate environment, in a senior management role.
• Must be result driven, critical thinking, analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills with ability to think strategically and logically.
• Ability to translate strategy into achievable performance objectives
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills with good organizational and administrative skills
• Must have good negotiation, persuasion, selling and business acumen skills
• Sound knowledge of general banking law and practices
• Knowledge of customer experience management approaches and methodologies
• Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to enable the success of both teams regarding customer experience
• Experience leveraging data insights to improve customer experience
• Experience successfully setting KPIs, SLAs, and metrics for customer engagement
• The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in a professional manner is deemed essential.
• Ability to build functioning working relationships across organizational, corporate, and cultural boundaries.
• Takes clear accountability, and focuses on delivery of broader corporate goals.
• Ability to take decisions and progress towards goals in conditions of uncertainty.
• Ability to demonstrate positive image and role model PBU’s values and leadership behaviours.
• Must be a person of impeccable integrity
The following documents should accompany the application:
• Detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic documents
• Applicants address and day time telephone contacts
• Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society one of which should be your current Supervisor
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; PostBank Head of Customer Experience Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.