PostBank Head of Business and Institutional Banking Jobs in Uganda
PostBank Head of Business and Institutional Banking Jobs in UgandaJob Purpose The Head of Business & Institutional Banking is in charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the Business &
Institutional Banking business segment, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, guiding product development, and taking accountability for the Business & Institutional Banking performance against targets.
Responsibilities /Key Deliverables
• Responsible for delivering Business & Institutional Banking business growth plan, including the development of budgets, and providing quarterly updates, execution, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
• Develop, execute and manage the Business & Institutional Banking strategy and tactical business plan, taking into account the market opportunity/growth potential, competitor activity, existing capabilities and risk appetite.
• Agree target market selection and customer propositions within the strategy.
• Work with the head of products to devise and agree product and sales mix;
• Define measurable business growth objectives, management processes and measures.
• Define and develop a service-based sales culture.
• Responsibility for strategic management, business development and profitability of applicable business segments across the Country.
• Recognize and reward sales performers in line with the approved rates.
• Provide supervisory leadership to a team of relationship managers to ensure that they delivery on their respective sales targets.
• Conduct regular sales meetings in order to address goals and progress to date
and a review of individual performance among others.
• Responsible for delivering effective people management processes for the team of relationship managers including performance management, talent
management, training and staff career development and succession planning
• Responsible for the Business & Institutional Banking Budget
• Responsible for delivering the Business & Institutional Banking business & financial targets as will be agreed using different parameters esp. on product mix, customer numbers, Liabilities, Assets and revenue growth.
• Responsible for controlling costs to within agreed budget of Business & Institutional Banking.
Education & Training
• A Business degree in finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, management or any relevant field.
• Possession of a Certified banking qualification or master's degree in a relevant field would be an added advantage.
• Relevant Practical training in business growth in the financial services sector
Skills & Experience
• Must have critical thinking, analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a Banking environment with at least 4 years in the relationship management function.
• Business Development Skills, Customer service skills, Relationship/People Management Skills, Negotiation Skills, Leadership skills, Marketing, Selling and Strong Credit analysis skills.
• The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in a professional manner is deemed essential.
• Ability to build functioning working relationships across organizational, corporate, and cultural boundaries.
• Takes clear accountability, and focuses on delivery of broader corporate goals.
• Ability to take decisions and progress towards goals in conditions of uncertainty.
• Ability to demonstrate positive image and role model PostBank’s values and leadership behaviours.
Must be a person of impeccable integrity.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; PostBank Head of Business and Institutional Banking Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.