Population Services International Finance Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Population Services International Finance Assistant Jobs in KenyaJob Details We have been measurably improving the health of Kenyans since 1989.
Our approach harnesses the vitality of the private sector to improve health outcomes for "Sara” - our archetype that focuses our interventions.
We address the most serious health challenges affecting resource-poor and vulnerable communities in Kenya, including HIV/AIDS, reproductive health and family planning, and the greatest threats to children under five including malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia and malnutrition.
PSI seeks to recruit a dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible in offering support in payroll management, managing of records and ensuring that they are easily retrievable and offering timely support in preparation of finance reports.
• Payroll/Payroll Liabilities: Prepare monthly payroll for staff at the Global Services Hub (Nairobi). Effect any month-to-month changes i.e. statutory, SACCO etc. in the payroll software (HSenid).
• Quickbooks Data Entry: Items receipt data entry into the accounting software (QuickBooks). Scan, attach/upload relevant support
• Bill Reviews: Ensure telephone bills are authorized after personal calls are declared. Escalate any questionable bill charges/calls.
• Banking: Receipt of funds received from staff and/or vendors. Ensure proper and timely banking.
• Filing: Carry out and safely/neatly archive physical vouchers/transactional records / documents in chronology and clear labeling for easy retrieval and reference.
• Reporting: Preparation of Deposit vouchers for review and approval process. Support in the preparation of various Finance reports as required.
• Ps Kenya Activity Orders / Invoicing: Timely billing of refundable items and reconciliation of such accounts.
• Audit Support: Support during internal and external audits.
• Fixed Assets: Fixed assets register maintenance in liaison with Asset Custodian. In liaison with the Asset Custodian, carry out physical asset counts and maintain reconciliation reports. Ensure all are insured
• Petty Cash Counts: Carry out and document monthly counts and quarterly spot count.
• Accounts Receivable Maintenance: Responsible for monthly advance account statements i.e. Reconcile, Update and follow-up for settlement
What are we Looking for?
• CPA (K) /ACCA Member. Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage
• At least 2 years’ experience in accounts management or entry-level for graduates
• What would get us excited?
• Knowledge of automated accounting systems
• Report writing and presentation skills
• Planning and organization skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a current Curriculum Vitae no later than May 21st 2020 to
email@example.com. Kindly use the position as the subject of the email
• Applications will be screened on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is identified.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.