Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Telesales Officer Jobs in Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Telesales Officer Jobs in Uganda Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania.
The overall job purpose:
Working with a database of existing and former clients to procure sales.
Applicants should have exposure/competence in the following:
• Proven sales skills, by demonstrated success in consistently meeting sales goals.
• Proven skills in customer service.
• Proactive follow-up of leads generated.
• Call centre experience i.e. attending to outbound and inbound calls.
• Ability to interest customers in taking repeat loans.
• Ability to acquire referrals from existing clients.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com ,
Deadline: 25th June 2020
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.