Platinum Credit Regional Collections Officer Jobs in Uganda
Platinum Credit Regional Collections Officer Jobs in Uganda Main Role To ensure proper management of assigned credit facilities in default in such a way as to ensure that loss to PCL is minimized, controlled or avoided..
Key Result Areas
• Conduct a daily review of the region’s arrears position and advise on the progress of recovery of all loans in arrears as per recovery policies.
• Monitor and Coordinate recovery activities for loans at the different branches within the region in line with the recovery policies.
• Co-ordinate and carryout submissions promptly to the votes in the region.
• Follow up on all deduction schedules to the votes.
• Represent the institution in court sessions in liaison with the immediate supervisor.
• Ensure set collection targets are achieved.
• Develop and implement collection strategies in line with the company rules and policies.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in debt collection.
• Financial analysis skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
• High level of integrity.
• Communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The HR Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Deadline 25th March 2020
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.