Platinum Credit Recoveries Officer Jobs in Uganda
Platinum Credit Recoveries Officer Jobs in UgandaJob Details To ensure proper management of assigned credit facilities in default in such a way that loss to PCL is minimized, controlled or avoided.
• Achieving set recovery targets.
• Negotiate viable repayment plans and ensure consistency of payment by a client
• Field Visits and serving demand letters at customer’s workplace/home to persuade/cause them to pay.
• Updating client’s Accounts with feedback collected and uploading necessary documents in the system.
• Skip Tracing.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar position/ any other collections related role preferably in financial institution.
• Must possess a motorcycle riding permit
• Ability to work under pressure.
• 22-33 Years of age
• Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Deadline; 15th June 2020
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.