Platinum Credit Ltd Team Leaders Jobs in Uganda
Platinum Credit Ltd Team Leaders Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsThe overall job purposeResponsible for total team performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
• Ensuring achievement of set monthly sales targets.
• Recruitment and retention of Sales Representatives.
• Carrying out training for Sales Representatives.
• Ensuring productivity of Sales Representatives.
• Ensuring improvement in earnings for Sales Representatives.
• In charge of welfare for Sales Representatives.
• Coordinating marketing activities for the team.
• Carrying out collections roles for the area under supervision.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar
position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
A minimum of 2 years
How to Apply
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Deadline: 15th June 2020
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.