Platinum Credit Ltd Data Analyst Jobs in Uganda
Platinum Credit Ltd Data Analyst Jobs in UgandaJob Details Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa.
We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania.
Currently we are providing loans to Civil servants and employees of the Private sector, and will soon roll out asset finance products.
• Perform testing and validation of data sets.
• Monitor and audit data quality.
• Analyse data and develop reports and make recommendations to management and other stake holders.
• Determine the meaning of data and explain how various teams and leaders can leverage it to improve and streamline their processes.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• The candidate should be pursuing a professional qualification in either ACCA or CPA.
• At least six (6) months experience in the same field.
• Data Analysis skills.
• Knowledge of various statistical packages.
• Experience in using Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
At least six (6) months
How to Apply
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Deadline: 15th June 2020
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.