Platinum Credit Ltd Branch Coordinators Jobs in Uganda
Platinum Credit Ltd Branch Coordinators Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsThe overall job purposeResponsible for total team performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
• Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives for the Branch under supervision.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual Sales Representatives.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of active Sales Representatives.
• Ensure continuous and thorough training of sales reps and Team Leaders.
• Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in the branch.
• Sales and recruitment target achievement.
• Sourcing for new business in the branch.
• Ensure 95% collection rates.
• Ensure that Loan rejection rate in the branch is below 10% on a monthly basis.
• Timely submission of reports that is sales, tent, cycle plan & Market penetration report and branch status reports.
• Maintaining Branch inventory/assets according to the existing lists.
• Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
• People management regarding HR issues in the branch via reports..
Skills and Competencies
• Strong leadership and supervisory skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Risk-management skills
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Computer skills particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and E-mail
Required Qualifications and Work Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
2 years’ experience
How to Apply
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Deadline: 15th June 2020
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.