Plan International Gender in Emergencies Specialist Jobs in Zambia
Plan International Gender in Emergencies Specialist Jobs in ZambiaThe Opportunity As Gender in Emergencies Specialist you will position Plan International to lead the Disaster Risk Management sector in gender transformative humanitarian programming.
You will also provide leadership across the organisation on Gender in Emergencies developing clear and realistic conceptual thinking, guidance and tools. In addition, provide technical advice in ensuring gender is incorporated in a meaningful way into the design, implementation and monitoring of Disaster Risk Management programmes.
• Experience gained through a degree or appropriate work in a field relevant to emergency response.
• With significant experience in planning, design and implementation of integrated humanitarian programmes, working in a range of humanitarian contexts (eg refugee, conflict, rapid onset) as well we experience in vulnerability and gender analysis and tackling gender inequality and exclusion.
• Demonstrable experience working in advocacy, with influencing and negotiating skills, experienced in gaining commitment from a wide range of people, bringing about change and providing support from a distance.
• Knowledge of international humanitarian standards and codes of conduct.
• Excellent skills in writing funding submissions and donor reports.
• Excellent communication skills in English are essential and the ability to work in at least one other international language – French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic – would be beneficial.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Plan International Gender in Emergencies Specialist Jobs in Zambia
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.