PHC Africa Newly Qualified Nurses Jobs in Kenya
PHC Africa Newly Qualified Nurses Jobs in KenyaResponsibilities
• Initiates nursing process.
• Ensure safe custody and correct administration of drugs.
• Implement prompt action on doctors’ orders.
• Communicate effectively to relevant departments on patients’ concerns and conditions.
• Coordinate safe transfer of patients
• Support administrative functions of the clinic when called upon to do so.Qualifications
• Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse or Kenya Registered Nurse / Midwife.
• Basic Life Support /Advanced Cardiac Life Support and any other specialty certification will be an added advantage.
• Valid Kenyan nursing practice license.
• Working knowledge of a hospital Management Information System.
• Excellent public relations and communication skills.
• Critical thinking with a passion in wellnessHow to ApplyInterested candidates should send CV's to info@PHCAfrica.org
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!