Pepsico Van Assistant Jobs in South Africa
Pepsico Van Assistant Jobs in South AfricaJob Description
Ensuring that the correct stock is loaded as per the Invoice/Picking list.
• Ensuring that the correct stock is delivered to the customer as per the invoice.
• Equally liable for stock shortages together with the driver
• Uplifting buy backs / returns as per claim and uplift document.
• Ensuring that buy backs / returns and damaged stock received from customers is returned to the Debriefer.
• Ensure that all maintenance, routine checks and other activities relating to Simba vehicles are completed in accordance with Simba Policies and Procedures.
• Ensure that the delivery vehicle is always kept clean and tidy (interior & exterior).
• Ensure that all POD’s from customers are clear and adhere to Simba Policies and Procedures.
• Responsible for ensuring that all POD’s are presented on the day of arrival to Debriefer
• Adhere to Health, Safety and Security regulation (PPE Compliance).Qualifications/RequirementsMatric certificate
Code 10 Drivers Licence
Knowledge and experience working with the
Handheld Computer (HHC) device
Ability to work long hours and on weekends.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Pepsico Van Assistant Jobs in South Africa