Pepsi Warehouse Manager Jobs in Uganda
Pepsi Warehouse Manager Jobs in Uganda We are looking for a result oriented professional who can work under minimal supervision to fill the vacancy of Warehouse Manager
Reporting to the Head of Warehouse, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
Supervision, coaching and guidance of subordinates
• Ensuring effective supervision of the employees in the department to enable them to perform to their great potential.
• Providing effective scrutiny of workflow in the department with a view of establishing continuous
improvement of operations of the processes.
Planning, Stock Control and Management
• Participating in production and Sales planning in line with stock requirements to minimize out of stock
situations or overstocking of any products in their categories.
• Providing custody of information and stock data in the department which in effect is a basis for good
operations planning and stock management.
• Ensuring all time materials/ stocks are duly reconciled through close supervision of the subordinates.
• Investigating all reported variances and ensure they are harmonized.
• Providing department’s budget framework in line with company’s objectives.
• Managing the department’s approved budget to ensure compliance and budgetary controls in consultation
with Head of Warehouse.
• Ensuring manpower rotation by ensuring shift schedules are put in place.
• Set objectives and appraise all reporting staff as per the company policies.
Reporting/ Record Keeping
• Providing trends analysis on product and glass loss and stock dispatch comparison.
• Ensuring that all records relating to stock are well maintained and up-to-date including AIB records.
Health, Food Safety and Environment
• Ensure that the team operates in a safe and healthy environment by adhering to the HSE standards and
Skills and Knowledge Required
• Knowledge of warehouse operations.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• High analytical skills.
• Inter personal skills.
• Computer literacy and numerical skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in any business related course
• 5 year’s relevant experience of which 3 should be at supervisory level
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in taking up the above opportunity, send your application, accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of your academic certificates to the Human Resource Manager, Crown Beverages Limited, P.O. Box 20021, Kampala - not later than 25th March 2020.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.