Pentecostal Churches of Uganda Project Directors (PDS) Jobs
Pentecostal Churches of Uganda Project Directors (PDS) Jobs Job Details Pentecostal Churches of Uganda (PCU)-Apeitolim (Napak), Pentecostal Assemblies of God (PAG) in Amudat, & Matany, Ariamakot, Kokulonyo (Napak), Deliverance Churches of Uganda (DC)-Lokales (Amudat near Kween), COU Akorikeya - Amudat, & Lotome (Napak)-Karamoja Diocese, jointly invites suitable applicants for the ministry opportunities at the Child & Youth Development Centers. A: Project Directors (PDS) NEEDED: 9 POSITIONS The Project Director (PD) is the team leader of the project staff.
He/She is expected to offer knowledge, guidance and technical skills to children, project committee, parents, fellow project workers and church leadership in areas of spiritual development, project planning and budgeting, comprehensive health care, social, skills development and academic advancement .
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as an advocate for children and their Care givers who live in poverty and are not able to speak for themselves.
• Direct the day to day running of the activities of the project for effective implementation of the programme.
• Assist the Overseer in implementing standards of the partnership agreement as the lead technical staff within the partnership
• Maintain books of accounts and prepare project financial reports
• Prepare and submit reports to the church leadership and Compassion Intemational to monitor and evaluate the programme.
• Motivate and encourage the church in mobilizing resources that can provide sound learning opportunities for children in all areas of child development in order to prevent creating a dependency syndrome.
• Discharge such other duties as assigned by the appointing authority and Compassion office
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Must be a mature bom-again Christian with a sound testimony willing to be an active minister in the local church where he/she is posted
• Must have good interpersonal skills, a team builder and willing to take the initiative
• Must have computer skills.
• Experience and current knowledge of HIV/AIDS intervention is desirable,
• Customer service orientation.
• Ability to apply and adapt established accounting procedures to a variety of accounting transactions, problems and situations.
• Good written communication skills and strong verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability to communicate in Ngakarimojong & Sabiny (for DC Lokales) is an added advantage
• Skills in project planning and management will be an added advantage
• Formal training in counseling and Child Development will also be an added advantage.
• Previous supervisory experience.
• Ability to learn new things and innovate, Age: 25.40
How to Apply
Hand written application indicating preferred place of work with; recommendation letter from local Pastor/Reverend, copies of academic documents, & CV with 3 referees including their contacts should be addressed & delivered to:
The Diocesan Development Coordinator,
Church of Uganda, Karamoja Diocese,
P.O.BOX 44, Moroto,
Uganda. Located at St. Philips,
Application through emails should be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: 30th June 2020 Only short-listed applications shall be contacted
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.