Pentecostal Assemblies of God Accountant Jobs in Uganda
Pentecostal Assemblies of God Accountant Jobs in UgandaJob Summary The Accountant will provide routine financial management and accounting services and produce periodic financial consor she is expected to provide leadership in ensuring financial integrity and managing all financial and accounting aspects of PAG Kigezi - Ankole Pastorate Social Development Services Department (SDS).
H/she shall take a leading role in budgeting, financial monitoring, maintaining timely and accurate financial information, financial reporting and other administrative duties.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Takes lead and responsible for Budget preparation, implementation and monitoring.
Responsible for financial management and guiding in the development / review of financial management systems and policies.
• Guiding and Building the capacity of the staff in the department to comply with the financial guidelines and policies.
• Production of timely and accurate monthly, quarterly as well as any other progress Financial Accounting and Financial management reports and briefs to the Management, Board and other stakeholders as and when required.
• Provide Human Resource support to staff and function to management.
• Responsible for the preparation of the books of accounts for both internal and external audit
• Responsible for processing of bank and cash transactions.
• Carry out monthly/periodic bank and cash reconciliations
• Responsible for payroll management including calculation of payroll withholding taxes and statutory deductions.
• Shall be a custodian of all Assets for PAG Kigezi-Ankole Pastorate Social Development Services.
• Responsible for the procurement and Disposal of assets of the PAG Kigezi-Ankole Pastorate Social Development Services.
• Document and disseminate financial best practices in order to promote learning and continuous improvements within the organization.
• Ensure proper Management of the staff Provident Fund as per existing policies and best practices.
• Maintain electronic and physical files in an organized and up to-date manner at all times.
Qualification and Experience
• The candidate should have strong organizational skills, ability to interact effectively with staff, Church leaders, vendors, subcontractors, and development partners.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting and finance management in a reputable organization.
• Possess Bachelor's Degree in finance and Accounting, BCOM, BBA with accounting option
• Full or final stages of CPA/ACCA qualifications
• Demonstrated experience in using QuickBooks Accounting Software.
• High degree of maturity and ability to work collaboratively with multiple partners and vendors
• Fluency in written and spoken English is required
• Strong attention to detail, prioritization, and organizational skills required.
• Experience with NGO funded projects is preferred.
• Must be a Born Again Christian with a demonstrated commitment to Christ.
• Demonstrated work with Faith-Based wholistic development and specifically working with Church Structures and reporting to the Church Leadership/ Board shall be an added advantage.
• A recommendation from your current church leader.
How to Apply
Send in your Application, Curriculum Vitae and copies of your Academic and Professional documents. These should be received not later than 5:00pm on Monday, July 06, 2020 to the following address:
The Secretary Board
PAG- Kigezi - Ankole Pastorate, Social Development Services
P.O. Box 157, Kabale Or by
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.