Palladium Performance Management Analyst Jobs in Nigeria
Palladium Performance Management Analyst Jobs in Nigeria
Company Overview: About Palladium - Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world's most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people's lives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or any other circumstance, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Safeguarding - We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
About the role:
Palladium is seeking a Performance Analyst to be based full-time in Nigeria to deliver technical assistance to the Global Fund's Private Sector Engagement Strategic Initiative (PSE SI). This role supports the overall technical assistance provided to the country entity – with a focus on performance management, information systems, data analysis and data informed decision making.
This 30-month programme will support the Global Fund country entity with overall responsibility for program commissioning and delivery, most likely to be the Principle Recipient (PR), as well as to the service providers. Working closely with the country entity and the Global Fund PSE team, and reporting to the Lead Advisor, the performance officer is responsible for:
• Supporting the design and implementation of performance management systems
• Contributing to the development of activity and results-based contracts and payment models;
• Supporting country entity staff to adapt their management information systems and ensuring alignment with national HMIS where relevant
• Monitoring and analysing data from results-based contracts
• Supporting the identification of data capture systems and defining M&E process and plan (with the local contracting entity)
• Supporting project planning and management,
• Supporting budgeting and resource allocation;
• Developing and implementing systems to deliver high quality and performance, and;
• Contributing to a constant cycle of evaluation and learning and feedback to the GF PSE, GF country teams, country government and partners on progress and lessons.
Palladium is seeking an analyst to work full time for up to 26 months. They will be
expected to be based in-country or, if agreed upon, conduct an extended visit in-country at least quarterly.
About the programme:
The Global Fund is a partnership to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis (TB), and malaria as epidemics is working in more than 100 countries.
Palladium is working with the Global Fund’s Private Sector Engagement Strategic Initiative (PSE SI) to support grant recipient countries to harness private sector actors to deliver more impactful responses to the three diseases.
Palladium has worked with recipient country teams to identify opportunities where effective private sector engagement could deliver impressive results, define success and develop programmatic solutions (focused on contracting and performance management); Phase Two will provide technical assistance to the country entities for programme commissioning and delivery of the solutions, which will provide lessons to inform the development of PSE policy and guidelines for the Global Fund.
• Demonstrable experience of supporting the design and implementation of performance managements systems and processes.
• Academic degree in social sciences, public health, health economics, MBA, finance or related disciplines. Lack of academic background can be compensated by experience – especially in results-based contracting.
• Proven experiencing monitoring and analysing data.
• Experience working on design and implementation of results based contracting and payment by results for social development programmes is desirable.
• Proven experience of designing and delivering monitoring and evaluation frameworks and using data for decision making
• Proven experience of programme management of social development programmes (health, education etc.)
• Proven experience of having worked in social development in the country for which the job application is made. Experience of working on health programmes which focus on the Global Funds’ disease areas is desirable.
• Proven track record of delivering programme outputs, including producing high-quality written content (e.g., reports, technical or operational guidelines etc.), and achieving desired results.
• Track record of coordinating and quality assuring the work of teams, including consultants.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Experience implementing Global Fund programmes desirable.
Applicants must be residents in Nigeria or have a valid right to work to be considered.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Palladium Performance Management Analyst Jobs in Nigeria
Find Latest Jobs in Nigeria Today - Recruitment in Nigeria Job - Nigerian Jobs - in Nigeria - Job Vacancies in Nigeria
Search our career portal & find the latest Nigerian job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Nigeria.
Jobs in Nigeria - banking jobs in Nigeria, IT jobs in Nigeria, accounting jobs in Nigeria, NGO jobs in Nigeria, business administration in Nigeria, ICT jobs in Nigeria, UN jobs in Nigeria, procurement jobs in Nigeria, education jobs in Nigeria, hospital jobs in Nigeria, human resources jobs in Nigeria, engineering jobs in Nigeria, teaching jobs in Nigeria, and other careers in Nigeria.
Oil and Gas job vacancies in Nigeria, MTN jobs in Nigeria, job vacancies in Nigeria for fresh graduates.
Federal government jobs in Nigeria, job vacancies in Nigeria Federal Civil Service.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Nigeria posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to African Jobs.