Palladium International Full-Stack Software Developer Consultant - Short-term Technical Assistance Jobs in Kenya
Palladium International Full-Stack Software Developer Consultant - Short-term Technical Assistance Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsPalladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies.
We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.
We are looking for Full-Stack Software Developer consultants to support our team of developers working on the design and development of various technology products.
S/he will work with Tech Leads and Product managers to ideate software solutions and design client and server-side architecture.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• The Palladium Data, Informatics and Analytical Solutions (DIAS) practice vision is to improve health and development investments and outcomes by strengthening information and governance systems and local capacity and ownership at scale to use quality data in real time for positive impact.
To do this, DIAS takes a systems approach that combines its expertise in M&E and research; effective data use; and information and communication technology (ICT) to help governments and development partners throughout the world design, implement, and evaluate service delivery and performance monitoring systems at all levels of the health, education, agriculture, and economic growth systems.
To support the technical delivery of informatics solutions, DIAS has formed a regional team of informatics experts based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Kenya Informatics Team is responsible for supporting health informatics and ICT projects across the DIAS portfolio globally.
Skills and Abilities
• Should have experience configuring and managing web application servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat, IIS etc.)
• Should have demonstrable experience in working with HTTP/RESTful APIs, microservices and distributed solutions.
• Should possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Should demonstrate strong problem solving and technical skills.
• Experience Health Information Exchange standards is an added advantage.
• BSc. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
• Experience with the OpenMRS platform is an added advantage.
• Experience with the DHIS2 platform is an added advantage.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in enterprise-level programming and architecture experience.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
• Experience developing web and mobile applications.
• Experience with relational databases such as MySQL and Postgres, including designing schemas and query performance analysis. Experience in NoSQL databases is an added advantage.
• Should have strong knowledge and experience in CI/CD tools like ANT, Maven and Jenkins.
• Should have experience in Web analytics implementations
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Palladium International Full-Stack Software Developer Consultant - Short-term Technical Assistance Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.