Palladium International Data Analytics and Visualization Expert - Short-term technical assistance Jobs in Kenya
Palladium International Data Analytics and Visualization Expert - Short-term technical assistance Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsPalladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies.
We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.
Purpose of Position
Palladium is seeking a Data Analytics and Visualization Consultant to support the Strategic Information (SI) Team.
The Data Analytics and Visualization consultant will provide in-depth analysis of data, develop high quality dashboards and information products for key priority indicators.
• Conduct regular analysis of performance on key priority indicators
• Create dashboards, automated reports, report templates and presentations by analyzing requisite data using of data visualization and analysis tools.
• Influence interventions through state-of-the-art analytics through understandable, actionable, data-driven insights and quickly identify key themes from their data.
• Work with Strategic information advisor(s) to understand, clarify and document data analysis and reporting needs. Provide guidance and insight on data visualization options for dashboard design.
• Work with the support of Snr Regional Data analytics and use Advisor and health informatics teams to enhance data collection structures and procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
• Apply data mining techniques, do statistical analysis, and build high quality predictive analysis information products. Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
• Recommend data architecture and engineering structures necessary to support reports and dashboards.
• Aggregates large data sets using analytical tools for analysis. Develops data strategies specifically around data structures, identifying critical information, as well as the tools used to retrieve and analyze the data. Performs research and analysis on large data sets - data exploration, trending, modeling, etc.
• Develop and generate high quality information products and infographics to generate meaningful use of data for programmatic decision making.
• Degree in computer science, statistics or management information systems, or any health-related degree with health informatics experience preferred. Master’s degree an added advantage.
• Advanced data analysis skills and proficiency in statistical and GIS packages at least one or two such Stata, SPSS, Epi, QGIS and so on
• At least 5 years work experience in data analysis, data mining, BI (Tableau, Power BI and other tools) and Analytics development or other related analytical projects with recent proven experience developing data visualizations, dashboards, and reporting.
Proficient in development of infographics and packaging of information products
• Experience working with large datasets (on relational as well as non-relational data stores) and excellent understanding of metadata, DHIS2 and patient level data.
• Possess sharp analytical skills and problem-solving abilities especially with data forecasting, cleaning and transformations.
• Strong proficiency in query/reporting tools, SQL, Advanced Excel, (or similar visualization tool), R/Python or other statistical tools.
• Experience working in Health programming will be added advantage
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
• Ability to mentor and train through a variety of methods including online, face-to-face, or blended learning opportunities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Palladium International Data Analytics and Visualization Expert - Short-term technical assistance Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.